1&1 SmartPad Android Tablet

by Johan on July 1, 2010

German DSL provider 1&1 today shipped the Android-powered 1&1 SmartPad tablet. The gadget comes equipped with a 7-inch LCD WVGA touchscreen display, an ARM 11 500MHz processor, a 256MB RAM, a 1GB ROM and Wi-Fi N connectivity. There is also a USB WWAN dongle that can be used to stand in as a wireless bridge to 2G or 3G connections. Other features include e a music player, a digital picture frame functionality and access to 1&1 Video-on-Demand service maxdome. [Ubergizmo]

Pin It

OneTouch Delica System

Being a diabetic is certainly no walk in the park with all of the food restriction, and blood level monitoring, but maybe this new OneTouch Delica System can help to make things a little less painless. This new device has a thinner lancet which is applied swiftly within a straight line to do away with vibrations that cause unnecessary pain. Clinical studies show that only 20% of people who tested the device registered any pain, while the other 80% said it was the most comfortable lancing that they had ever used. [MedGadget]

Pin It

Aequus 7.0 Solar Electric Boat

We have seen many solar electric cars and scooters over the past years as they become more an more popular in our growingly green conscious world, but what about boats? This new Aequus 7.0 Solar Electric Boat can accommodate up to seven people and includes a fully functional toilet with wastewater tank and a shower. It is powered by solar panels on the canopy which in turn charge the onboard batteries. Now if they could just make a boat that runs purely on water they would really be in business. [EcoFriend]

Pin It

iDAPT i4 Charging Station

If the iDAPT i3 device was just one slot short of being able to charge all of your devices at once, then you should be happy to know that they are outing their new iDAPT i4 version, with, you guessed it, 4 slots. It will be compatible with up to 4,000 different mobile devices including your Blackberry, GPS, digital camera and GPS system. The device features three charging ports and an additional USB port with an interchangeable tip system to play nice with all of your gadgets. [CrunchGear]

Pin It

NZXT Sentry LXE

If you’ve got a gaming PC that is constantly working to capacity then you know just how important it is to keep things running at a cool enough temperature in there. NZXT has many different products on the market that will do exactly that, although this one might just be their best one yet. The new NZXT Sentry LXE is a touch screen LCD that shows all relevant information about your system’s temperature and allows you to control your fans. While this isn’t exactly a new design, it does set itself apart by being a standalone product and not integrated into your PC. [OhGizmo]

Pin It